Sunday, December 28, 2008

Home Alone














Here is the invitation I made for Grace's Birthday party. I didn't have time to order them online like I usually do. This will do though. (If you click on the picture you can see a bigger version of it) I can't believe her Birthday is only two weeks away. Time flies! I feel like we just moved back.

Right now the kids are at my mom's for 3 whole days! This is a first. They never stayed anywhere when we lived away and now that we've been back they go to my mom's to stay the night but only once, maybe twice a month. I really don't know what to do with myself. Troy and I are going to go to the movies tomorrow, I need to clean, I have a bunch of scholarships I want to apply for (for school in the fall) but other than that I don't know. It's so weird to be at home and nobody's here.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What movie did you go see? I bet it was a romantic movie