Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

Here are a few of our pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. They are backwards from last to first (oops :)

Gracieann sitting in her sissy's new Princess nursery.












Grace opening up her gifts. She got lots of her favorite - Elmo.









Preston got a Build-A-Bear dinosaur.









They were SO ready to start opening presents.









More presents.









On christmas Eve getting ready to do a book exchange with their cousins.









My girls.









The tree right before we started opening our gifts.









She's so pretty.









Troy wanted to do a silly picture. It's more his style. :)









Family tradition - Family picture in front of the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve.












Me and my cousins Chris and Suz.









Me, Chris, and my Uncle Harry.










Me and my handsome hubby.












Me and Suz.









Me and Grandpa.









Best Friends!!!!









Bellarose and her cousin Hannah in the outfits I made them.












Gracieann in the outfit I made her.












Getting ready for another yearly tradition - making the ginger bread house.

No comments: