Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Coughs

We've had a house full of sick people this week or as Bella say's, "Everyone has the coughs." Troy has been out since Thursday night and today is the first day he has actually gotten out of bed. How ironic is it that it happens to be the day that the Broncos have a big game today. :) Preston was home from school two days last week and us girls have "the coughs". I guess it doesn't help that our heater went out! So we joined our gym and then have not been able to go and enjoy it yet. Hopefully Tuesday.

One more week of school and then Preston's home! I'm so excited. He will be home for two whole weeks! I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner. The stores are crazy which is not something I enjoy and it's why I usually get all my shopping done by November. I got most of it done this year by then but there are a few things I still need to get and am not looking forward to the crowds. Today me and Jessica are going to the outlets in San Marcos. That I am excited for.

Well I better go for now!

No comments: