Monday, February 2, 2009

The Verdicts in :

Here are a few pictures from Saturday night when I had my girlfriends over. There's also a cute video of Bella putting on a concert with her ponies. She LOVES my little pony and has almost every one of them.

Preston started to feel sick yesterday - he was very warm, had a headache, stuffy nose, stomach ace. I sent him to school today but wrote a note to his teacher and told her he didn't feel well and might need to go the nurse. Sure enough 30 minutes after I dropped him off the nurse called and said he had a fever of 101 and he needed to come home. So I went and got him and took him to the doctor and the verdicts in: he has the flue. The doctor said he needed to be home a whole week! I was surprised it lasted that long. I'll keep you posted - I'm just praying the girls don't get sick.

Me & Silvia









Me & Tana












My sweet little princess singing.

No comments: