Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's official...

We officially booked our tickets for Colorado today. We go March 9th to the 14th. We are so excited!!!











And we are officially moving! I am so happy. Here is a picture of the house. It's a two story but from the front of the house it looks like a one. I'll have more pictures to come. It's in Trinity Oaks which is up 281 just past Stone Oak.









Last but not least I am officially in need of about 4 more hours each day. I am exhausted. I have a lot on my plate right now but I love it. As I've mentioned before I am on the board of the PTA, I'm Preston's room mom, I taught his CCD class at church, I am the coordinator for the Kindergarten play that they are having in April and tonight I volunteered to be the team mom for his baseball team (so excited that he started baseball). If I'm this busy now I can't imagine how it's going to be when the girls get in school. Like I said, I love being busy and involved but I sure am tired tonight. That being said I am going to bed. Good night.

No comments: