Sunday, May 3, 2009

May the force be with you...

My 6 year old









Blowing out his candles - 6 & 1 to grow on









Preston with his Yoda cake









Here are some pics from Preston's party and below is a video. We had a really good time. I didn't get quite as many pictures as I would of liked but it is what it is. Preston had fun and got a lot of neat stuff. His party started at 4:00 and I was running a little late getting organized but I figured it was no big deal because everyone I know always runs late. So I'm thinking it's fine until I get a knock on my door at 4:01. Great! It's one of Preston's classmates. It all worked out though. Today we are going to clean, clean, clean. Troy got a ping pong table for the garage so we need to actually make it look like a garage rather than a storage unit so he can have his "man" area.


No comments: