Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Man

Preston turns 5











Preston turns 4













Preston at 5 months








three months








one month








I can't believe Preston is 6 today! Time goes by WAY to fast. 6 years ago I never would have guessed I'd have such a handsome, funny, sweet, kind hearted little boy. I really hit the jackpot in the kids department. Preston is so thoughtful and caring, the BEST big brother & definately a major mama's boy. I just wish he could stay little with me forever. It kinda seems like a dream how quickly they grow up. I was in labor for about 8 hours with him 6 years ago and now we are preparing for a Star Wars party today. Preston, I hope you have your best birthday yet. I LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love how sensitive he is and one day some lucky girl will appreciate that about him too. Tell him happy birthday for me and kendall!!!