Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

























We made our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch this weekend. We went really early in the month this time because I was thinking of having Belle's birthday party there and wanted to check it out so I could book it. It was great and we are going to have it there. The kids had a lot of fun. My only complaint was that it wasn't very stroller friendly ground so that was hard with Grace's stroller.
















































Saturday night we went
out to dinner for Silvia's birthday and then to one of Troy's friends party; it was a nice little break. The kids stayed at my mom's and really enjoyed themselves as it had been almost a month since they'd been over there. Today we had a birthday party to go to. It was at Malibu Grand Prix and the kids had a lot of fun. Now we are all tired from a busy weekend and I'm getting ready to watch Desperate Housewives.


I sell the kids clothes on ebay once they outgrow them and today Preston got upset with me and told me he was so mad at me he was going to sell me on ebay. The things they say.



























To get in the Halloween spirit I bought the kids a Halloween CD. It happens to have the Scooby Doo song on it and Gracie goes CrAzY over it. She starts singing and dancing when it comes on; it's so funny! I'm going to make a video of it and post it. I posted some pictures from our trip to the pumpkin patch. I guess that's it for now.

No comments: