Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Michael Troy

I was playing with my camera and the computer and figured out how to upload and post videos. Here is a funny video of Gracieann at H-E-B.

Yesterday was Troy's Birthday and we went out to dinner to celebrate (without the kids I might add thanks to "Aunt" Silvia). It was really nice; we went to Red Lobster and Troy ate until he couldn't eat anymore thanks to their all you can eat shrimp going on right now. Saturday we had a party here for him and it was so much fun. We are thinking about doing another one to celebrate Thanksgiving.

This weekend we are going out to dinner with one of my Best Friends, Jessica, and her husband and then Saturday we are going to my Family Reunion. It's another busy weekend. We have stuff going on every weekend until the first weekend of December.

My mom took Preston to get his Halloween costume this past weekend and he is so excited to be Buzz Lightyear. He's tried his costume on at least four times! She saw a costume for Gracieann that she couldn't resist getting so now Grace is going to be Minnie Mouse. It's really cute. Bella is going to be a cat just like her Mama. We are still waiting to see what Troy will end up being.

I guess that's it for now. :)


No comments: