Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bellarose's Third Birthday Party



Yesterday we had Bellarose's Third Birthday Party! I can't believe she is already going to be three. Her actual Birthday isn't until the 22cnd but being that it falls during Thanksgiving week (this year on Thanksgiving) we always have her party early. Everyone is always out of town that weekend before and after. This year we had her party at The Corn Maize. It was so much fun. There was so much for the kids to do. First we went through the corn maize and then the kids got to go on a hay ride & a cow train. Preston was quite the little stud muffin with all of those little girls. Two of them were adamant that they "had" to sit next to Preston on the hay ride. There was also a "corn box" (instead of a sand box), a very large hay stack with slides and a few other games. You get to bring your own food so I packed PB&J sandwiches, Graham Crackers & juice boxes. We topped it off with pink cupcakes. I think all of the kids were worn out by the time we left, especially Grace. She was a little trooper for the most part. Troy was able to take the day off and it was nice that he got to be there.

Preston had a soccer game beforehand and scored another goal! Go Preston! Bella is going to start tumbling soon. I think she will be great at it; she is so flexible. My little monkey. We are trying to decide if Preston is going to do Soccer again next year. He's expressed an interest in Karate so we will see where that goes. I have 1 more month of school and will be very glad for the break.

I'm excited that the holidays are approaching, because I love this time of year, but sad that we are spending another year away from family. I guess that's how it goes sometimes. I guess that is it for now. So long until next time.



































1 comment:

Addisyn's World said...

Happy Birthday Bella!!! We have the same birthday. Looks like you all had a lot of fun. YOu have some cute kids.