Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yee-Haw!


It's rodeo time here in San Antonio! We lived away until two years ago, and last year we didn't take the kids so I figured it was time. Thursday I actually got a much needed night out (Yay!) and went with Danielle to see Toby Keith. We had so much fun and he put on a really good show.

Saturday Jennifer and I took the kiddos to the fair grounds. They had such a good time and we had a lot of firsts. They had their first funnel cake, Preston got to rope for the first time, and Graceann went on her first roller coaster ride! We also went to the petting zoo, which they absolutely loved!



Now it's the end of the weekend (almost) and I've got to get ready for my busy week. School keeps me so busy and I have a test and paper due this week. Not to mention fitting Preston's karate in there. We just signed him up for baseball and we are both excited for him to start at the end of March. I am trying to figure out where to take them for spring break. I want to do something. I wanted to take them camping but all the cabins are reserved. I guess I'll have to think on that one. (Any suggestions?)

No comments: